Ride Me is dedicated to the lifestyle and culture of living Car Free in Portland, Or. Traveling only by bike and public transit is a great way to get around the Rose City.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Ouch, I think a truck ran over my head

Ryan Lipscomb a college student at the University of Wisconsin was recently run over while riding his bike along the East Isthmus Bike Path in Madison, Wisc.
He flipped his bike at an intersection and an oncoming Delivery Truck RAN OVER HIS HEAD. You might think that is a blog-worthy incident right there, until you hear HE WASN'T HURT, except for a mild concussion. His helmet, a Giro, was crushed, but Lipscomb's head was fine.
"I didn't see it coming, but I sure felt it roll over my head. It feels really strange to have a truck run over your head", said Lipscomb after being released from the hospital.
Ouch!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home