Ride Me is dedicated to the lifestyle and culture of living Car Free in Portland, Or. Traveling only by bike and public transit is a great way to get around the Rose City.

Friday, June 09, 2006

June 6, 2006
“Goede Morghen”, said the Netherlands bound Luftanhnsa flight attendant as I grogily stumbeld aboard the final connecting flight.
“ Is it morning?” I reply in a haze that only jet lag can generate. I really have no idea. For me it is about 11 pm. I have been awake since 4 am, and the past few days I have moving like the pit crew at the Indy 500.
Passport, check
Cell phone, check.
PlaneTickets, check
Hotel reservations, check
Train Tickets, check
Credit Cards, check
World Cup Tickets, check
Now where is that damn passport again?
Ok we just touched down in the Netherlands, Now we just need to find the right train to the Hague, figure out where to get off, and find our hotel. Sounds easy, I just hope I don’t fall asleep and wake up in Belgium!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home