Ride Me is dedicated to the lifestyle and culture of living Car Free in Portland, Or. Traveling only by bike and public transit is a great way to get around the Rose City.

Friday, June 09, 2006

June 4, 2006
Packing for two weeks, loading the storage locker and remembering then later forgetting almost everything we need. We have made it to San Fransisco and we fly out tomorrow morning. Oh my God.... I really don’ t want to get up a 4 AM to make our 7 o’clock fight...
I don’t even want to fly! Well at least it will be over soon. It almost seems surreal. We have discussed the trip on various levels for over a year. I think deep down all of us thought that some how it wasn’t going to happen. Ok, maybe it was just me. either way, we’re doing it now!
Here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home